Prevention is better always -Eat fruits, intake more water for better skin
Surface skincare is potentially a minefield, especially when you consider that it is only one element in the whole equation of having clear skin. You could have the most efficient skincare routine imaginable, with excellent-quality products, but if you have a poor diet, bad digestive function, impaired liver detoxification, excessive sun exposure, you smoke, and you have inherited various genetic dispositions, it’s unlikely to make a great deal of difference.
Avoid harsh sunlight, dust and cold:
We won’t be going into too much detail about skin routine, you need to:
- Determine what type of skin you have, perhaps with the help of a trained skincare specialist
- Clean your skin every day
- Use a moisturizer (even oily skin needs protection). Keep your skin protected from the sun.
- Exfoliate regularly to remove dead cells
Proven tips for clear skin care:
- Eat green vegetables & fresh fruits
- Drink more clean water
- Use a moisturizer